When adding a new assignment for a class, there is an ability to add links to online resources which students can use for their homework.
To add links to an assignment:
1. On the left-hand side menu, click Academic > Manage Classes.
2. Choose a class and click Actions > Manage Assignments.
3. Click on Add New button to add a new homework assignment. Or, you can add links to an existing assignment by clicking Actions > Update for any assignment in the list.
4. Enter the assignment details and proceed to the links section below.
5. When adding links for an assignment, pay attention to add it in the correct way:
- In the left field, you are entering the link text.
- In the right field, you are entering the URL address of the assignment.
This is how it looks from the students' side:
6. Once done, click the Save button.