To import employees to SchoolMind:
1. Navigate to Employee > Import Employees.
2. Download the sample file by clicking on the Sample File button at the top right-hand corner.
3. Click on the Reference List button to view the information required when populating the import_employees file.
4. In the Reference List, you'll use ID numbers of the institution, gender, and language settings and enter them to the import_employees file.
Here's an example when the import_employees file is populated with the required data.
5. Once the import_employees file is ready, go to Import Employees page and upload the file.
a. Click on Choose File to upload it to SchoolMind.
b. Set Skip First Row to "Yes" and leave the Column Separator as a comma (default value).
c. Click the Validate button.
6. In the next step, the file is validated and you'll see a list of employees to be imported.
7. Clicking on Import button imports the employees to SchoolMind. If all things are set correctly, the import will be successful.