SchoolMind users who have multiple children enrolled in the same school can add their accounts to a single SchoolMind ID and easily access all accounts with a single username and password.
Shortly, the process goes like this:
1. The parent contacts the school administration to send them the invitation code for their child.
2. The school admin sends an invitation code to the parent via email or text message. The invitation code can also be printed or viewed directly from SchoolMind and handed out to the parent.
3. The parent adds the child's invitation code to his SchoolMind ID and now can access multiple accounts from a single SchoolMind ID.
Here's an example of adding a child's invitation code to the parent's SchoolMind ID:
1. Visit https://id.schoolmind.com and log in to your SchoolMind ID.
2. In the top right-hand corner click on the photo (or name initials) and select Accounts.
Here's an example of the registration process via email address: