SchoolMind ID is your online profile or identity that exists independently of the profile you have in the institution you work in.
With SchoolMind ID you can:
- Use just one account (SchoolMind ID) to login into any of the institutions you work in. You don't need to manage a separate account for each institution - just one account to rule them all.
- Manage details of your account yourself, such as your name and profile picture.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication.
- Add Security Keys.
- To be able to access institution you work in, you will need to obtain your invitation code from the principal or administrator at your institution in order to add that institution to your SchoolMind ID. Only your principal or administrator can provide you with your invitation code.
Create your SchoolMind ID
You can create SchoolMind ID yourself. Just go to https://id.schoolmind.com/ and complete the process. We'll email you asking that you verify your email address. That's it!
If you don't see the verification email, check your spam folder for an email from email@example.com.
Use Two-Factor authentication or Security Keys during login
If you've enabled Two-Factor Authentication for your SchoolMind ID, you'll see a second login step that requires you to check the verification app on your phone for a 6-digit code.
If you've enabled authentication using Security Keys for your SchoolMind ID, you'll be prompted to insert a security key into your PC's USB port as a second login step.
Note that your administrator is able to require that you enable two-step verification on your account.
Update your account details
You can update the details of your SchoolMind ID yourself. Log in to https://id.schoolmind.com/ to:
- Update your email address.
- Change the interface language (web and mobile app).
- Change the timezone.
- Change your SchoolMind ID password.
- Change your display name and profile picture.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication for your SchoolMind ID, to get added security.
- Add a Security Keys for your SchoolMind ID, to get added security.