In SchoolMind there are numerous reports (and counting) showing various data about students, institutions, finances, shop, etc. Not all reports fit all institutions since in SchoolMind there are four different marking/grading systems, and not all schools use more than two marking systems (at most).
Also, not all institutions use the Shop or Finance modules so these reports shouldn't be available for users either. Therefore, there is an option in the System Settings to disable the reports you don't want to use. Also, there is an option to make any report available only for a certain grade or permission group.
Based on the school policies, marking/grading system used in schools, etc, admins should configure the report settings so only relevant reports are available for users.
To manage settings for any report, do the following:
1. Go to System > Manage Reports.
2. Choose a report from the list and click Actions > Update.
3. From there you can:
- Disable the report
- Set it to be available for a certain grade
- Set it to be available for a certain permission group
In the example below, we have selected this report to be available for all grades, but only for the Administrator and Secretary permission group.
For any report in the list, you can see a preview in different formats depending on the report type.
1. Choose a report from the list, click on the Actions button, and select one of the preview options.
2. The report preview will open in a new tab/window.