Beginning of a new academic year can be a challenge for school administration. Especially when there are newly formed classes and when there are maybe new teachers who have arrived at school. Assigning teachers to classes, and setting teachers as class teachers can be time-consuming and a challenge to organize.
Using the method below, we have provided an easy way to assign teachers to classes. Now, this is a simple task for school administration.
Assigning subject teachers to classes in bulk
To assign a subject teacher to multiple classes, do the following:
1. Go to Institution > Manage Subject Teachers.
2. At the top select the teacher and the subject you are assigning him to.
3. Below is the list of classes. Toggle the status switch on the right for classes you wish to assign the teacher to.
Assigning teachers as class teachers for classes in bulk
To assign teachers as class teachers, do the following:
1. Go to Institution > Manage Class Teachers.
2. For every class in the list, there is an Add button on the right-hand side. Click on Add and select the teacher you are assigning as a class teacher for that class.
3. Click the Save button and the teacher is set as a class teacher for that class. To remove it, simply click on the trash can icon.