Internal messages can be sent between users in the school; employees, students, and parents. However, there are some limitations.
- Employees can send internal messages to other employees, students, and parents.
- Students can send messages only to subject teachers of the class they're enrolled in and to their class teacher(s).
- Parents can send messages only to subject teachers of the class their child is enrolled in, and to their child's class teacher(s).
Shortly, students and parents cannot send messages to other employees or students, but rather only to their subject and class teachers. Though employees can contact other employees, students, and parents.
To send an internal message:
1. Navigate to Communication > Internal Messaging > Send New.
2. Click on Recipient and start typing the recipient's name; suggestions will appear automatically. Select the recipient from the list.
3. Enter the subject, compose a message and click Send.